Friday 23 September 2011

Colour Blocking? Yes please

Hiya lovelies,
Hope you are well, I have been M.I.A. for some time; have been relocating; adjusting to uni and having fun during fresher's week.
Tbh I  haven't really partied much but I have been meeting new people here and there. However, there was this party I went to last night, here are some pics.
      WARNING: PICS heavy post
  LOL had a little 'accident' whilst shaving my legs prior hence the plaster 
 Skirt - Random shop
Bag - stole from my friend
 Shoes - dunno lol
Shirt- Internacionale
 Hairband - New Look
 Bralet - Topshop
Lipstick - YSL

These pics were taken after the night out lol so I wasn't a 100%.
What do you think??  xxxAfeeyahxxx
SHARE:

4 comments

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig