Friday 19 July 2013

A pop of colour ♥♥




Hello my loves; how are you all? Hope you're all enjoying the great summer weather; it is a bit hot but I won't complain lol.
I have really been having fun wearing my summer dresses and skirts because I find it too hot to be wearing jeans and all that jazz. 
So I got this lovely skirt on sale from River Island and it's very versatile; it can be worn as above or also on the beach on holiday so I hope to wear it on holiday as well.
Anyways on to the outfit lovelies.....












I love this necklace; I bought this from Zophra. It's a new and very unique uk based online jewellery and accesories shop; check em out.



Skirt ~ River Island//Shirt ~ Random Shop//Necklace ~ Zophra (here)//Satchel ~ New Look//Heeled Sandals ~ Bank
What do you ladies think? Love the pop of colour?
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Ps 51:10

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I love your skirt! Pretty:) x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my lovely, how u been? Thanks so much for checking on its truly I am ok jus been busy w life thus all . U look lovely as always , love it darling take care

      Delete
    2. Aww thanks Sharon; aww hope life is not being too crazy boo; looking forward to reading new posts soon. Hope you're enjoying this lovely weather xxx

      Delete
  2. love your shoes! and that skirt and your hair. you look so happy and pretty :)

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok i want your skirt and shoes but I don't wanna pay for them haha do me a favour and post them to Barby's charity lol
    You're looking good hun xx

    http://barbyscrapbook.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool you are not serious; that's my holiday skirt ya know xxx

      Delete
  4. You look gorgeous! I love how you made the classic denim shirt look so feminine. That skirt is lovely! And those are the perfect summer platforms. Following you on Bloglovin' now!

    May the Force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily; shall follow you back on bloglovin too
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit, very cute!

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig