Tuesday 3 September 2013

Obsessed with blue

Hey dudes and dudettes; I hope you are all great. Alas fall is so close by and summer is leaving us.(1 min of silence please).
I went on a dinner date with one of my friends and decided to debut this lovely floral high low skirt from Next.I have honestly had so much use out of this skirt this summer;it is so pretty,effortless and elegant, it gives the impression that I make an effort when I wear it but it's so easy to wear. If you get what I mean.
I can say for sure this was my summer skirt; hopefully I will be able to get some use out of it in the fall.
Alright enough of the gushing already, let's see it :)










I had a really simple makeup on and added  a bold lipstick; this is NYX tea rose.
Skirt ~ Next//Top ~ H&M// Sandals ~ Italy// Bag ~ Zara// Belt ~ Primark
xxxAfeeyahxxx


you are wonderful and fearfully made
ps 139 vs 14
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love blue too!! follow me on GFC and bloglovin and I will follow you back ;)
    xoxo
    Maia
    http://passionista034.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you look stunning! I'm so jealous of you Londonians, you have access to the best fashion!
    Love,
    S

    www.sonushka.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks babe; you can now buy things from all the websites cos they deliver worldwide now but you look fabulous always darling
      xxx

      Delete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig