Tuesday 8 July 2014

Review ~ Mr Nutcase Phonecase ♥♥



Hello my beautiful people; how are you all doing? Today I am going to review my new obsession; my phone case. I was kindly contacted by the lovely people at Mr Nutcase and they told me about their custom phone cases and I couldn't say no.
Mr Nutcase is a website that does phone cases for all types of phones from Samsung to Blackberry to Nokia and many more.
You can then choose an already made design or customise your own; which is a great idea and can get your creative juices flowing.


As you can see I have the Iphone 5s!! I decided to go with a few quotes to customise my case; I just felt it will be nice to have a constant reminder to be awesome and feel awesome no matter how shitty some days can be and considering how much time is spent on our phone, it can give you a lot of encouragement.

Phonecase ~ Mr Nutcase*

There were so many quotes to choose from and I found the two above on Instagram and they have been one of my fave quotes ever.

Quote 1: Hope is the little voice you hear whisper 'maybe' when it seems the entire world is saying 'no'! ~anonymous

Quote 2: Stand up straight and realise who you are, that you tower over your circumstances and you are a child of God. Stand up straight. ~ Maya Angelou

This is the way I decided to go, you can customise your phone case whichever way you want, by adding pictures, quotes or whatever other creative means you want.
Hope you guys enjoyed this review.
What sorts of things do you put on your phonecase?
Let me know down below.
Afeeyah xo

She is clothed in strength & dignity, she laughs without fear of the future. 
Pro 31 vs 25


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the inspirational quotes on the phone, the second one at the bottom is my fav. Great that someone is putting out positivity out there!

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun; I really loved the fact I could customise my phone and decided quotes will be good. thanks for reading! xx

      Delete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig