Thursday 1 January 2015

Break the Bounds ~ Twenty Fifteen ♥








 Joni Jeans ~ Topshop // Blouse ~ TkMaxx // Scarf ~ New Look // Heels ~ Miss KG // Coat ~ Warehouse // Necklace ~ H&M // Bag ~ Italy

Screaming 'Happy New Year' to my loves. I am so happy that we all made it into this year and I wish everyone an amazing year. I have so many plans this year but I don't want it to be like last year and end up achieving none of my goals; so prayers up. I just want to grow daily and be happy and love God more and more.
I wore this outfit just before christmas on an outing with one of my friends. I just got gifted these amazing heeled booties from Miss KG and I couldn't wait to style them up. 
Hope you like the outfit and Happy New Year again.
What are your plans for this year?
Lots of love,
Afeeyah xo



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. love the outfit, but I esp love the hair!! So cute!
    P.S Happy New year, and may your 2015 be filled with great things
    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great hun! Love this outfit!

    www.lilmissbuttercup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful gal.. Love the hair! :)
    Happy New Year!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous doll and I am adoring this look!

    Great dress and adoring the scarf.

    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this Latina fashion diary visit - https://www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://makyajtavsiyem.blogspot.com.tr/2015/01/flormar-nude-dudes-far-paleti-07.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig