Saturday 5 December 2015

Christmas Gift Guide Ideas For Her (Skincare, Bodycare & Makeup) ♥ ♥ ♥



It's that time  of the year again, Christmas! Christmas is my favourite holiday because it's the birth of my Lord Jesus. I also love Christmas because it's awesome to spend time with family & friends.
Another aspect I love about Christmas is gift giving! I love giving & receiving gifts but sometimes it's hard to find what type of gift to give.
This is a Christmas Gift Guide for Her so for if you are stuck with ideas for your friend, girlfriend, cousin, sister or even Mum, here are some affordable ideas ranging from £15 - £50!

1. Soap & Glory the wheel deal which contains 6 of the Soap & Glory most popular body care; it includes scrubs, polishes & body butter. The Righteous Butter is my fave!

2, The Charlotte Tilbury mini lipstick trio ~ I am such a big fan of Charlotte Tilbury & if you want to give someone with some of their lucurious goodies without breaking the bank, this lipstick trio is amazing. I have one of their lipsticks (Glastonbury) & the tecture & consistency is amazing.

3. Kiehls has really good skincare and if you're fried/sis/wife/mum is a skincare addict then she will love this; it has the very popular Midnight recover concentrate.

4. The Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm is one of those skincare products that a lot of beauty bloggers rave about; I do own it & i must say the hype is real. You can gift this luxurious cleanser & trust me you'll be the best ever.

5. Murad is a brand I will love to try & gifting a gift/set is the best way for someone to get acquainted to a new brand. This is the blemish control kit but there are other kits in their range too.

6 &7. These are both Origins gift sets. I love Origins bodycare & skincare. The body care set has 4 of their famous souffles & the skincare is a dream.

8. Everyone loves a bit of Bobbi Brown & this lip set is so adorable; it can be the Kylie Jenner lip colour for fairer complexions & a perfect nude for darker complexions.

9. Everyone that is a makeup lover is excited about the New Urban Decay palette so this will be an awesome gift.

10. Smashbox always has amazing holiday sets & these lip lacquers are availlable to buy as single to add to a gift or a stocking or more to have as a set.

11. Stila always do it bigger & better with their palettes and this 'Trust in Love' palette is awesome; it comes with a mascara & a lip glaze too.

12. Last but not least, the beauty blender micro mini duo are so cute & adorable & will cause an 'awwwww' to anyone who opens it; it will be perfect for concealing under the eye & small areas on the face,

I hope that these ideas were helpful & the price ranges were quite a good range.
Also if you want tp gift me with any of these, I would not reject it lol

It's almost Christmas and I can't believe it but I am so excited. Wishing you all a lovely week & speak soon.
Afeeyah xo

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great gift guide!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your gift guide i think i might just get myself the murad set and charlotte tilbury trio.


    Tanaka x
    www.t_anaka.blogspotco.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't keep any buying option. We are deprived
    Beauty Tips

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig