Hey dolls; omygosh its Fall/Autumn time and the only thing I like about the change in weather (I hate the cold) is the fall outfits & makeup.
I have been lusting on Misguided as usual; they have really fashionable clothes and I want everything. so this month, here are a few things I have been adding to the cart, well 6 to be precise.
1. This coat is just everything, I saw it on Esther's loobkook & I have had my eyes on it ever since. Buy it here.
2. I love tops that are casual but have a little twist to it & this back slit caught my eye. Buy it here.
3. OMG! Knee high boots, Last year they were so trendy and I have had my eye on a few. The Stuart Weisman one is the top one on my list followed by this LK Bennett one & this Dune one but they are a tad expensive, so am glad Missguided had a cheaper version. YASSS! Buy it here.
4. Another coat; this is giving me Olivia Pope realness; if you watch Scandal then you know what I mean, I would love to get my hands on this number. Buy it here.
5. The only reason I was drawn to this top is because I saw Patricia wearing something similar here. I love that its sheer but it's not too revealing and I loved the way Patricia wore it. Buy it here.
6. I have been loving the lace trends that are out espescially if you seen this fashion post of mine, but I have been seeing these tops & was worried about the boobabge situation but this lools not over the top, I thought this will be nice paired with a high waisted skirt (either pencil or skater), excited for the possibilties. Buy it here.
These are a few of my wants, what have you been eyeing recently?
Let me know down below.
Speak to you soon my loves,