Thursday, 5 January 2012

I was featured!!!

Hey my lovelies, how are you all? Hope your all well.
I have been in the library all week trying to get all my revision done. Sigh.
Can't wait till after exams; I have soooo many ideas for 2012.
So onto the amaze-ing news; I was actually featured as a guest bloogger on Lea's blog.
I talked about the topic of suspender tights and how they are a real fashion statement.
Check it out here and let me know what you think guys??
Thanks again Lea for giving me this opportunity girl.
Have a blessed week my lovelies.
Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel!
xxxAfeeyahxx


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Go girl,great post sweetie love it! Very helpful u learn new stuff evryday. I have nevr been much of suspenders lover but I have 2 in my collex now u given me e urge 2wear them outside e house. Thanks for sharing&congrats on being featured. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Shar, you should definitely try it out ad take pics so we can see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feature post congrats!! Love ur hair!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you hun. xxxAfeeyahxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have got one of the best blogs I have seen recently.Creativity of any kind always attracts me and you are a masterpiece in that.Thanks for sharing so much. I am definitely following you.
    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The post you did on suspenders is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the inspiration! So sexy!!!

    www.marleysimonestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like so much what you do here. Great job.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much ladies; really appreciate it.
    xxxAfeeyahxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig