Sunday, 20 July 2014

Jumpsuit Loving ♥♥



Hiya loves; happy Sunday, Hope you are all good and ready to start the week.
How do I start this? I have never thought jumpsuits were something I could wear because of my figure and having tried a few I wasn't convinced but I saw this number on Missguided I knew I had to give it a go. This jumpsuit fits so well and the added lace gives it a real feminine touch.








            Jumpsuit ~ Missguided (here) // Belt ~ New Look (here) // Clutch ~ New Look (similar) // Heels ~ Zara (similar)

I think I am now loving jumpsuits and I shall be purchasing more. What do you think?
Are you into jumpsuits or nah? Leave a comment below.
Afeeyah xo





O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
Ps 63vs1
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Soo flattering!

    http://www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jumpsuit :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks really good on you, actually refreshing seeing a more 'thicker' woman rocking it, I like it this way haha and your hair's so pretty!xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! Flaunt what mama gave ya. Lol!! Fits so good and you look gorg gal. :))

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl great jumpsuit, and it looks perfect on you. Love the lace sleeves!

    Mad For Fashion For Less
    Become a Fashion Fan by Clicking Here:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-For-Fashion-For-Less/310725935696887

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice body, the jumpsuit fits you so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Afeeyah!

    so glad you braved a jumpsuit finally!! looks fab on you lady! the lace sleeves are gorgeous aren't they? loving that new look clutch too, they have some great accessories at the mo!

    Love Shani xo
    Co-founder at Style Honey
    www.stylehoney.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. U look wonderful in that jumpsuit.x

    mwa.moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the jumpsuit, you rocked it. The lace detail and clutch are perfect for this look.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't hurt them gal lol looking dapper my babes❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing jumpsuit and you are looking very beautiful..Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high content too. Now a days everyone looks for deal of the day products in online shopping .

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig