Monday 18 February 2013

Date Night Outfit Ideas ♥

Hey my beautiful dolls!!
So Vals day is past and some of us have resolved not to be single come February 14, 2014. Lol.
Okay so I guess you're going to be needing date outfits to sieve through the frogs before getting to your prince......
I have come up with 4 outfits that can be worn on a first date or on date night with le boo.


1. The LBD (the little black dress)


The LBD is a very classy dress and its very easy to accesorise; all you gotta do is add some heel, a clutch bag and a statement necklace piece if you wish.


Outfit 2 : Glamour is my middle name


I love this statement skirt from New Look with a slit and to tone it down I added black and gold.This does not make the outfit over the top (OTT) but makes it tatseful.


Outfit 3: Lace it up


Some of us ladies are more reluctant to wear bodycon dresses or show a bit flesh and this outfit is perfect for you; this lace top adds some feminine touches to the outfit.


Outfit 3 : It's all black and white


Take your date's breath away with this amazing dogtooth that instantly creates a slimmer waist.
The black at the sides also makes you look smaller .

So ladies; off we go on the quest for Mr Right; make sure you don't forget to take with you a smile :)

                                                        xxxAfeeyahxxx

SHARE:

24 comments

  1. I love the looks you've picked, I'd definitely wear each one. You look fabulous too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning sweetie,love all of these outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav is the black dress!
    Thanks for the comment!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazeballs!!! Love love all the outfits

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all these outfits!
    You are stunning <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great, I love all the outfits x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that purple skirt with slit is INCREDIBLE on you!

    take a look at my blog, it will be a pleasure for me!
    www.angystearoom.com

    kisses, Angy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love that black dress, you look awesome!
    I've just nominated you for a Liebster Award, the details are on my blog.
    Let me know if you do it, I'd love to hear your answers!

    Denise x
    Pretty*Petite*Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  9. all these outifts are beyond amazing girl! my fave is the purple skirt. so fabulous! you look really good

    alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe you asking us to choose, lol! You look great in all Miss Afeeyah.
    *Are you a Ghanaian if I may ask? Just love to connect with Gh bloggers a lot. Adding you to my circle*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks you so much hun, yes am ghanian x

      Delete
  11. Such cute looks!! Love them all!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig