Wednesday 10 December 2014

Review ~ Nars Sheer Matte Foundation ♥♥

Hey loves; I have rekindled my love with my Nars Sheer matte foundation and I was asked to share my views on this foundation and I thought why not?
As we all know it's a bit hard to find a nice variety of darker foundation shades for us chocolate beauties so most of my foundations are high end. Nars is high end and this foundation is about £31 so before you go ahead and spend your hard earned cash I want too give you all the information you need.


I use the Nars sheer matte foundation  and am sure you have heard about the Nars sheer glow as it's much more popular than the matte one in my opinion but I obviously went for the matte texture as I have combination/oily skin. If you have dry/normal skin then I recommend you try out the Sheer glow.
The foundation is called 'Sheer' matte but please make no mistake, it is in no form or shape sheer; it has a medium coverage which you can easily build to a full coverage.

Buy it here (they always have offers on this site)

So this foundation is an oil free, soft matte finish that also works on your skin by reducing dark spots over time. To be really honest, I don't use foundation products for my skin so to reduce dark spots I use actual skincare products but otherwise I love this foundation. This here is probably my 5th bottle and that's saying a lot as I don't really repurchase foundation or use that much.

p.s. My eye makeup was done with my Anastasia Beverley Hills Maya Mia palette

This foundation gives the 'my skin, but better' look and who doesn't want that look? As you can probably tell my neck is about a shade or 2 darker than my face which can be really annoying. My face and neck match perfectly but some weird reason my neck is darker '__'
Sometimes because of this, I get darker foundations but when I got this one the lady said any darker colour will not have looked good so I got this shade.
Nars has a lot of shades and if you want to try this foundation I suggest getting matched and getting a sample; I always like to sample foundations before buying if  I can because there's nothing worse than spending a lot of money on a foundation that doesn't even match whereas when you sample it you can see how it wears through the day in respect to longevity and coverage.


For reference my shade in this foundation is Dark 1, New Guinea. And for reference Mac Matchmaster 8.0 and Dior 0.70.
I rate this foundation 4.5 out of 5.
Packaging : 3/5 (cos you have to buy a pump '__' or pour it out)
Coverage : 5/5
Lasting power (oilyness) : 4.5/5 (I still get shiny after like 4-5 hours wear)
I hope you ladies like this review and if you have used this foindation, let me know what you think? Also I have other foundation I wannna review so let me know if you want more foundation reviews.
And Happy December my loves.
Afeeyah xo

God walks with you. Isaiah 41:10




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Beautiful and flawless :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good on you, haven't tried any NARS products and my MAC foundation is at it's last run so maybe this is next on my list of foundations to try.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I really love this look! You're gonna do this on me when I see you hehe :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good on u hun, great review I have used sheer glow when I had normal skin and loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig