I have been loving dark lipsticks perfect for fall/autumn and if you follow me on FACEBOOK, you will have seen me post a few autumn looks over there; anyways here are my top 5 lipsticks!
1. Wet'n'Wild ~ Sugar Plum Fairy; I absolutely love this lipstick to death, it is matte but creamy and it doesn't dry your lips. It is not available but you can it on amazon here (it's only £2.15).
2. NYC ~ Velvet Wine; this lipstick is in a dark wine/berry shade; it's ultra lasting so it stays on for long and has a slight sheen; it was a limited edition from Superdrug but you can buy it here.
3. MAC ~ Cyber; this is a really deep darkened purple colour with a satin finish; it's perfect for days when I want to go for a really gungy look. You can find it here.
4. MAC ~ Up the Amp Lipstick + Mac ~ Richly Revered lipglass; this combo is perfect for an everyday look if you are a bit hesitant to try a darker colour; I just add the lipglass to darken the lip colour. To see how Up The Amp looks on me without the gloss check it out here.
5. Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick ~ 107; this is by far my all time fave this autumn; it is such a gorgeous matte lipstick that just completes each and every look; I sometimes add Mac Vino lipliner to make it a bit darker. You can get this lippie here.
Hope you enjoyed this post; what lippies have you been loving so far?
Stay be-YOU-tiful (cheesy much?)
Change your thoughts and you'll change your world.