Saturday 9 November 2013

My Top 5 Fall/AW'13 Lipsticks ♥♥

Hiya loves, how goes it? Hope you're not as cold as I am, who am I kidding? If you live in the UK, you are most definitely freezing your tits off. Now the only thing I like about this weather is being able to wear dark lippies, oh and also wear loads of layers to keep warm I guess.

I have been loving dark lipsticks perfect for fall/autumn and if you follow me on FACEBOOK, you will have seen me post a few autumn looks over there; anyways here are my top 5 lipsticks!

1. Wet'n'Wild ~ Sugar Plum Fairy; I absolutely love this lipstick to death, it is matte but creamy and it doesn't dry your lips. It is not available but you can it on amazon here (it's only £2.15).


2. NYC ~ Velvet Wine; this lipstick is in a dark wine/berry shade; it's ultra lasting so it stays on for long and has a slight sheen; it was a limited edition from Superdrug but you can buy it here.

3. MAC ~ Cyber; this is a really deep darkened purple colour with a satin finish; it's perfect for days when I want to go for a really gungy look. You can find it here.

4. MAC ~ Up the Amp Lipstick + Mac ~ Richly Revered lipglass; this combo is perfect for an everyday look if you are a bit hesitant to try a darker colour; I just add the lipglass to darken the lip colour. To see how Up The Amp looks on me without the gloss check it out here.

5. Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick ~ 107; this is by far my all time fave this autumn; it is such a gorgeous matte lipstick that just completes each and every look; I sometimes add Mac Vino lipliner to make it a bit darker. You can get this lippie here.

Hope you enjoyed this post; what lippies have you been loving so far?
Stay be-YOU-tiful (cheesy much?)
Afeeyah xo

Change your thoughts and you'll change your world.

SHARE:

47 comments

  1. Velvet wine looks so good on you! I'm gonna pick that up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun; it's so lovely ain't even gonna lie lol

      Delete
  2. All of these look gorgeous on you!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the MAC Up The Amp on you its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much hun,will deffo follow back xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this.
    i appreciate the mixture of MAC and drugstore brands.
    sometimes i just don't want to spend $17 on a lipstick, so it's good to know what else is out there, haha.

    :)
    vanessa
    www.grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa; I love affordable makeup as well.

      Delete
  6. That wine colour is beautiful. I love that sort of shade for autumn/winter.
    And that rimmel one I think I have, really liking that colour too!

    http://seeweardo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these lippies

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice shades of lipsticks! i think the last two suits you really well <3

    Check out my new outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the shades on you but my favourite would have to be the Kate Moss' from the Rimmel collection, looks gorg!

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all these lipstick shades! So perfect for the Fall season :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post Afeeyah! My favorite lipstick is the up the amp by mac. Simply gorgeous. Btw, I am a new follower and I would like to invite you to my blog and enter my blogiversary giveaway.

    ❤️ Crystal Michelle
    http://Splashkouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasss; I love Up the amp. Yes will deffo check out your blog and congratulations!

      Delete
  12. I love all these shades! Perfect for this season!! You look gorgeous! ;)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well if you wish! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: 7 Ways to Spice Up Your Look

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally loving the velvet one !!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Mac lipsticks :)suits you all


    xx
    Serah
    Serah de Fashix

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE your lipstick! I particularly like 1 and 5, I love the fuchsia bright color! And I have the Rimmel Kate lipstick but its too matte for my liking, but the color is gorgeous!
    xx Andrea

    www.phdfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, you can add lipgloss to make it less matte xx

      Delete
  16. nice ! <3

    http://marttfashion.blogspot.com/2013/11/grey-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Uhh that velvet wine is gorgeous. Love it on you x

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful. It is just getting cold here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. love MAC makeup!

    -K&J

    http://hisandhersfashionn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love Mac's cyber, and the velvet wine is sooo pretty - dark lipsticks are just the best xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just; thanks for reading love
      xx

      Delete
  21. Found you via Links a la Mode! I really like Mac's Cyber... on you that is. I don't think I'd be able to pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lia; I don't wear cyber as much lol takes a lot of balls to wear that colour

      Delete
  22. I'm loving the MAC Cyber i was going to purchase this but i opted for MAC rebel instead! Great post hunny these lip colours look great on you x

    Jess

    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I think Rebel is much more wearable than cyber xx

      Delete
  23. Ohh, the NYC and Wet n Wild one looks really nice, there so pretty and look great on you.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love them all, I definitely need to purchase the second one! X

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll; yea cop the second one up, you're not going to regret it xx

      Delete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig