Monday, 28 October 2013

Style File: Skater skirt ft Nokhuthula ♥♥

Hiya my dolls, how are you all? Suffering from Monday blues? Well get ready to be cheered up.
Nokhuthula (a lovely girl) and I decided to do a collab showing 2 different ways to style a skater skirt.
I got this skirt from Topshop and it's a jersey material; I love it because you can style it so many ways and espescially now that it's autumn you can just pop a jumper on. Anyhow this is how I styled it!









I been loving midi rings recently; aren't they cute?









Skirt ~ Topshop//Sweater ~ Zara//Fur Gilet ~ Ebay//Necklace ~ H&M//Purse ~ Topshop//Boots ~ Garage Shoes

This is a casual yet chic way to wear a skater skirt. Nokhuthula also styled her skater skirt and y'all should check it out cos that girl has style.
Here's a little sneak preview, see the rest of the outfit here.
Follow her and tell her I sent you!


How do you wear your skater skirt?
Afeeyah xo



Never give up, you are closer than you think.


SHARE:

30 comments

  1. she looks lovely
    love her burgundy sweater and purse
    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clutch bag is so cute with the studs, simple but interesting at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, and I love that fur vest. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Berty, was so lucky to get it off eBay!!

      Delete
  4. The both of you look hot, I am in loveee with your fur gilet defo a winter staple!

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looks. Can we follow each other on GFC? Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Afeeyah, thanks for sweet comment honey, love your skirt! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know, I'll follow you too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hun, yea will deffo love to follow each other xxx

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous outfit, love the colour of your top!
    You have a lovely blog, happy to be your newest follower :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely, will check your blog out now xxx

      Delete
  9. I like the look! I'll try it. Need to go shopping sef.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun; I wish I could just shop for a living!!

      Delete
  10. Love love the outfit and the fur gilet ..

    X Tanaka

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photos ;)

    http://marttfashion.blogspot.com/2013/11/sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely look, I like this fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig