Thursday 6 March 2014

Kiko Makeup Haul ♥♥

 Hey dolls so erm I might have bought a few things from Kiko. Again. Now as you saw in my kiko haul in Italy (here) and then in my review (here) I kinda love the brand so imagine my surprise when I bumped into it on Oxford Circus; my heart skipped for joy. Really it did.
There was a massive sale going on so I decided to stock up.




I purchased 3 foundation sticks, 2 lipsticks and I re-purchased the concealer I bought when in Italy because it is now a crucial step in my foundation routine; sadly it was not on offer:(




I bought 3 foundation sticks because I wanted to use them as a foundation, concealer and contour colour. As seen above the middle colour is the closest to my skintone (13), the one of the left is supposed to be lighter (12) but seems a bit darker; I then bought the darkest colour (16) to use as a contour colour; I have always wanted a cream contour and I thought this will be perfect as a try compared to the Bobbi Brown one I had my on which is so much more expensive.



I then bought lipsticks. As you do. I went for a purple and a mauve-ey kind of colour and they are sheer with super lustre for everyday use so be on the look out for reviews of these and the foundation.
Kiko is a makeup brand from Milan and their products are super affordable, be sure to check their websites for offers cos who doesn't like a bargain?
Have you ever tried Kiko? 
What's your fave Kiko product? Leave your comments below.
p.s. It's Fridayyyyy!!

Lots of love, 
Afeeyah xo


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. never heard of kiko, the swatches look great, will love to try :)

    ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea definitely check online and I will try and do a review soon :)

      Delete
  2. These look great. I'm gonna have to try some x
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you do a review of the foundations they look good . How much were they ? x

    http://beautybylouisam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall do a review, oops I forgot to say they were £4!!

      Delete
  4. i'd love to try these. sadly,. i don't think they're available here! cute purple lippies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww try online; they might ship to you xx

      Delete
  5. The foundation sticks look cool. I've never tried their foundation before x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pink purple lipstick <3

    xx
    Serah from
    Serahdefashix

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great make-up haul! Love this :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig