Friday 24 January 2014

Healthy Recipe #1 ~ Salmon Bliss ♥♥♥


Hey loves, hope you're all good, I was ill for a whole week, it wasn't pretty I tell ya, but am back to myself and back on track for a healthy fit 2014. I love cooking and as you know what we eat is 70% of our journey to a good body.
I loved the greenery of the ingredients and how colourful it looks.
Let's get onto the recipe; I love veg espescially MUSHROOMS so naturally I added a lot of it. 
I steamed all the veg together; all I did was add a teaspoon of olive oil and added some black pepper and a pinch of Maggi spice. This took about half an hour as I slow steamed it.
I got the salmon from Morrisons and just added a pinch of black pepper and a teaspoon of olive oil onto it and popped it in the oven for about 20 mins. 
For the mash potato; it's just your typical mash recipe, add milk and butter and mash away; I used Flora butter which is a healthier option or you can opt for sweet potatoes which is much more healthier.

Verdict:
It was yummilicious!!!
Please let me know if you like posts like this and I shall do more so we can eat healthily together.
Have a lovely and safe weekend 
Afeeyah xo

Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. This looks so yummy! I love salmon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah salmon is just the best. Thanks for reading babe xx

      Delete
  2. Love this! Looks soo yummy! Yes to more posts like this :)

    xx
    www.lilmissbuttercup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. look really good!!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    Xoxo,
    Demondi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better.
    I love the look of this. :) Yummy! ♥ You should definitely post some more recipes.


    www.deardaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much Abi and your wish is my command :)

      Delete
  5. That looks delicious! And yeah, definitely more posts like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This meal looks lovely. I enjoy cooking & trying to get healthier, this looks simple, will be definitely trying it.

    http://misseducated31.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy and healthy !!!!
    nice
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salmon is my fave fish and this looks soo good and healthy.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig