Saturday 31 January 2015

Day One ~ Welcome; 28 Days Of February Challenge ♥


Happy Sunday loves, hope you are all good and had a fab week. I hope your weekend is going great. Today is the 1st of February and it marks the start of a new month/new beginnings this month, I have challenged myself to post every day in February, so the 28 day challenge! I am hella scared as I already struggle to post regularly but in life we have to challenge ourselves and I hope I am able to post everyday this February. So please let me know what you want to see on the blog. Please also make sure you are keeping in touch with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook,
I am also planning a Giveaway for the end of the month; so stay updated loves.
Wishing you all a lovely week.

Afeeyah xo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Post everyday? Wow what a challenge! Well good luck and looking forward to the posts. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig