Happy Saturday loves; hope you are having fun on this grand saturday. Saturdays are one of my favourite days because I can rest, pamper myself and catch up on my shows and youtube videos.
So I thougght why not speak about 5 of my top youtubers; so these are people that I get really excited every time I see a video from them and I decided not too include any ultra super popular yotubers like Jaclyn Hill, Nicole Guerrero, BeautyByJJ, Carlibel, Partricia Bright and Shirley and many more (whom I love) but people that you might not have heard of. So here goes. In no particular order.
1. The first is actually a couple (Jamie & Nikki); if you don't know about this stunning husband and wife then you should get to know. They live in Australia and they got married recently. They do a lot of vlogging and sharing a piece of their lives with us. Give them a go and you will love them.
2. MouldyFruit is the second channel am obsessed with; the owner of the vlog is called and she has a blog too which is just as amazing as her channel; she talks about all things beauty and she loves to travel too which is something I truly love too so make sure you check her out.
3. Next up is this beauty, Sincerely Oghosa, she is truly talented in her craft; she does poetry, art and skits. And above all that she talks beauty, fashion and hair and beauty! I also love her personality which is very contagious. Follow her and you will thank me.
4. Now onto Laila; owner of Fusion of Cultures; she is just bloody amazing and her hair is just gorgeous. I have learnt so much about her and life from her. She also has a section on her vlog about Nubian Thoughts which is great. Bonus: Another hair channel I love is GlamTwinz334, I don't want to go on about it too much but check it out.
5. Last but not least is Vicky Logan, one video and you will be hooked; she is very fun and talks about everything from beauty, to fashion to life and marrying young. Have a little peak.
I hope you take a minute to check these channels out and let me know what you think.
Have a lovely night.