Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Style ~ Spring Ready ♥





















Skirt ~ Missguided // Top  & Necklace ~ Primark // Heels ~Aldo // Rings ~ Random

Hello my beautiful people, hope you are all well and doing great. This week has been going okay even though I have not been sticking to my diet and therefore am about to go on a real health kick (hopefully!) but gym tomorrow so let's get it. Looks like Spring is just around the corner and that makes me really happy! I got this skirt from Missguided on sale for £10 and you already know about my midi skirt love so I just had to get it. I love the bright colours and midi skirts just make me feel like a lady, sit down, cross my legs and drink some tea.
Hope you enjoy this look and share this look and let me know what you love about it the most.
I am also giving away a luxurious Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palette here, make sure you enter the giveaway and tell a friend to tell a friend.

P.S. I got an Uber code which is amazing cos it entitles you to £10/$10 free taxi drive; my friend gave me her code and I was able to use it for 2 trips, can you say 'WINNING' all you gotta do is install the FREE app and use this code: afeeyahc

Wishing you all a lovely rest of the week
Afeeyah xo

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Beautiful skirt and I'm in love with your new hair. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love that skirt, the pattern and colors are so pretty! I'm definitely going to head to missguided right now, and see if I can find it.

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt, cannot believe it was only £10. Shock! Looks great, love how you paired it with grey. The two look really good together.
    Hairs looking nice too :)
    -Rumbie Love - xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful skirt, such a bargain x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this skirt is so pretty! wish I saw it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that skirt.. its soooo cute chick
    thekerenhappuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool outfit! love it!

    bcoutingblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig