Tuesday 17 March 2015

Style ~ Spring Ready ♥





















Skirt ~ Missguided // Top  & Necklace ~ Primark // Heels ~Aldo // Rings ~ Random

Hello my beautiful people, hope you are all well and doing great. This week has been going okay even though I have not been sticking to my diet and therefore am about to go on a real health kick (hopefully!) but gym tomorrow so let's get it. Looks like Spring is just around the corner and that makes me really happy! I got this skirt from Missguided on sale for £10 and you already know about my midi skirt love so I just had to get it. I love the bright colours and midi skirts just make me feel like a lady, sit down, cross my legs and drink some tea.
Hope you enjoy this look and share this look and let me know what you love about it the most.
I am also giving away a luxurious Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palette here, make sure you enter the giveaway and tell a friend to tell a friend.

P.S. I got an Uber code which is amazing cos it entitles you to £10/$10 free taxi drive; my friend gave me her code and I was able to use it for 2 trips, can you say 'WINNING' all you gotta do is install the FREE app and use this code: afeeyahc

Wishing you all a lovely rest of the week
Afeeyah xo

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Beautiful skirt and I'm in love with your new hair. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love that skirt, the pattern and colors are so pretty! I'm definitely going to head to missguided right now, and see if I can find it.

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt, cannot believe it was only £10. Shock! Looks great, love how you paired it with grey. The two look really good together.
    Hairs looking nice too :)
    -Rumbie Love - xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful skirt, such a bargain x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this skirt is so pretty! wish I saw it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that skirt.. its soooo cute chick
    thekerenhappuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool outfit! love it!

    bcoutingblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to fuck you doggy style in that skirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine me pushing my hard bare cock into your pussy and pushing in and out roughly as your pussy juices flow, before I shoot my load of spunk into you

      Delete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig