Sunday 29 December 2013

Pastel Love ♥♥


Hey dolls; how are you all? How was Christmas? Hope you enjoyed all the time with your family and friends; and got all the presents you wanted and ate a lot. Girllll I ate so much I didn't even think it was possible lol. But I need to get back to the gym as I am not about to be fat in 2014. Oh no, not me.
I saw this sweater in Primark (yes you heard me right, Primarni is stepping up their game) and I had to have it; I love the pastel trend happening right now and a pop of colour is a lovely touch in the colder months.

 Sweater ~ Primark // Faux Leather trousers ~ H&M (similar here and here) // Wedge Trainers ~ Dorothy Perkins (similar here, here and here) // Necklace ~ Zophra




I paired this beautiful sweater/jumper with my faux leather pants from H&M and my Isabel Marrant wedge trainers dupe from Dorothy Perkins. It was obviously a fraction of the price which I love lol. You can only see in the background the celebrations which made me feel all festive.
What exciting thing did you do this christmas?
Afeeyah xo





SHARE:

32 comments

  1. Cute outfit ! Just started following your blog, maybe you can visit mine and follow me too ?
    xx

    Tina ~ Supaxkawaii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sweater and love the rest of this look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look.. that jumper!!
    Also is your hair braids or twists? looks lovely which ever it is!

    http://seeweardo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumper is really cute, you look lovely!

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Jumper! x

    Please take some time out to visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pink sweater, it's so cute and I'm a big fan of pastels. :) ♥ I see you're at Leeds Trinity, it's such a great shopping center! Spoiled for shops.

    Abigail x
    www.deardaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your sweater! I've been looking for one just like it in a cream color! I nominated your blog for an award BTW! Hope you can check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour of this jumper really suites you, love it!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely jumper! Beautiful colour x
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post! I love that sweater; the color looks great on you!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'd love to follow each other!
    Let me know when you do, and I will return the favor right away :)
    www.DreamInspireDesire.blogspot.com

    xo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow such a lovely post! great job x

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, will definitely have a look xx

      Delete
  12. Saw this jumper in Primark, the colour looks great on you!

    TERRIFACE | Fashion & Fitness blog

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig