Friday 19 August 2011

Soo Tireddd

Hellooooooooo lovely bloggers,
So am exremely tired y'all. Gosh,had to start work at 9am today (arrgh) and then after that I walked all around bradford looking for a house for september.
Then I got home and headed straight to church, then I just had to relax when I got back so I watched 'No Strings Attached' with ASHTON KUTCHER!!
That man is FINEEEEEEE!! The thangs I will do to him...........ahem moving on, here are a few pics of him (Demi Moore is one lucky woman) KMT





Isn't he just adorable, fine, yummy, oh my days am gonna stop now LOL, what do y'all think?
xxxAfeeyahxxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Yes, he is adorable. Those eyes and those full lips..

    2 words.

    "Yes, please." ;)

    Lol.. Thanks for sharing this post!

    xo,

    Sojo, FWB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tehehe Femmeswithbenefits y'all are worse than me lol. But dayum God did take his time to create him. Btw I love your blog, nuff love xxxAfeeyahxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture with the teddy bear, it's so cute!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love no strings attached, great film.
    I got here from IFB, and I like your blog!
    Check out Intrepid Inspirations if you haven't already..

    X Zoe X
    http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig