Saturday 11 February 2012

Purple Pants/Trousers

Hey there my lovelies........How are you all? We are already in February; damn and Val's day is just around the corner. 
We all gonna have fun on Val's day single or not. wohoo.
Anyways I recently attended a comedy show which I loved. I laughed so much my stomach hurt.
Lol, so am just showing you guys what I wore. Part of my new year's resolution is to go out of my comfort zone in dressing; am pretty much a figure hugger dresser; that is because of my figure am more comfortable wearing figure hugging dresses, skirts and so on.
I got these trousers at New Look for £5 during the sales!!! Such a bargain, I know, I thought it wouldn't suit me but it actually looks quite alright on me. What do you think??

*my over eager shiny forehead* LOL 










Shirt - Fashion Union
Blazer - H&M
Purple Trousers, Ring and Heels - New Look
Earrings and chain - Miss Selfridge
Cross ring - Bank
Green bag - Primark
x
x
x
Hope you like my lovelies and don't hesitate to leave your comments down below 
xxxAfeeyahxx
SHARE:

4 comments

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig