Saturday 22 September 2012

Wedding OOTD ~ Peplum and Floral Trend

Hey my lovelies, how are you all doing? Hope you're all okay.
It's getting a bit cold ish here in the UK and fall is already here sigh; I don't like the cold lol
So anyways I went to a wedding last month; one of my friends got married; I am so happy
for her. The wedding was beautiful and she looked stunning OMG I actually cried a few times lol
However, I wanna show you ladies my outfit:
I am loving the peplum trend so I paired it with a floral skirt and these amazing turquoise heels.





I loved this outfit; what do you lovely ladies think?

Peplum Top and Shoes ~ River Island
Floral Skirt ~ Zara
Clutch and Watch ~ Ebay
xxxAfeeyahxxx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love how those shoes pop against the outfit! That's something I would definitely see myself wearing. I followed!
    http://fashionfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog you got. Followed you and will visit your blog on a regular basis.
    Hope you can check out my blog www.instyleforless.org, let me know how you like it. I would be flattered if you also follow mine.
    Thank you
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. very stylish! Love your skirt :D

    CHECK SOME DIY!
    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2012/09/blues-and-infinite-avenue.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much ladies
    xxxAfeeyahxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt! It looks so elegant on you. :)
    xx

    I'd be happy if you'd stop by my blog as well.
    Pink Fox

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig