Tuesday 23 July 2013

My Regis Salon Experience: Review ♥♥



Hola my loves, how are you all doing? Hope you're all enjoying the nice weather; the weather has cooled down a bit in the UK and am quite enjoying. I do not know how I am going to survive my holiday in Italy when I can't stand the heat here.
I went to a Regis Salon (the Leeds branch) about 2 weeks ago and wanted to share my experience with you dolls.
I spoke to one of the employees at this salon and she offered me and a friend a complimentary offer for a full 45mnute manicure for just £14. It sounded so good and I was so excited about it so I decided to go for it.
They always have amazing offers on their website.



The interior was really cute; on the left was the waiting area with magazines to pass the time and on the right is one of the work areas.



I was so happy when I saw all these products; they stock Kerastase, Bed head, Paul Mitchell, Morrocan oil, OPI and many more. If you are a bit sceptical (like me) about dodgy sellers online then you know you will be getting authentic products in their salons.




The work station looked very organised with all OPI nail varnishes which I was excited about.


My horrid nails before she started (cringe)


during the miracle procedure






Thank God she hooked me up; God bless you lady. I opted for a neutral and elegant colour.
In closing I love this salon and I shall be going back to get pampered, I mean every lady needs to pamper herself once in a while.
Regis Salons are all over the UK and you should check them out. Find a salon next to you by clicking here.
Do you love manicures, pedicures, massages ......?
Leave good or bad responses down here so we can all have a read.

xxxAfeeyahxxx



For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you, not  harm you, plans to give you a hope & future.
Jeremiah  29vs11

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Looks like a really good place, nice review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun; yea I really enjoyed it xxx

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a gr8 place hun, lovely pics&review! R u on Instagram sweetie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do hun; it's Afeeyah and thank you xx

      Delete
  3. Look's like a wonderful place !
    You have a great blog maybe we can follow each other ? Let me know !!
    xoxo

    www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun and yes I will love us to follow each other xxx

      Delete
  4. Looks wonderful, glad you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a lovely place. Love your nails xx

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, that place looks great! I've never done my nails by a professional, have to try that out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should deffo try it Tanja, you will love it xxx

      Delete
  7. Thank you Nessie,will deffo check out your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Thi Lan and I shall xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like such a great place, I've never done my nails with a pro but it looks like so much fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice I also share with you something hope this helpful for you my friends When I first started in the fashion business, I didn't think it was something I could actually do. I see so many stylists who work so hard and they are really dedicated to it, and they never make it. I think all of us have that fear of not making it or not being so successful. I see fashion assistants in closets for five years. That's hard. I didn't know where my life would be; I knew I wanted to do it, but I just had that fear. Check it out thanks.
    toni and guy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig