Hi loves; hope you are all well and loving this beautiful weather cos I am.
So recently I been spending spending,
1. Real Techniques core collection; I love these brushes but I lost some of it so I had to repurchase.
2. L'Oreal Gel liner (love it so I had to repurrchase), Rimmel Gel liner, Rimmel nude kohl eye pencil, Rimmel brown eyebrow pencils
3. No7 facial wipes (great for your skin and removes waterproof makeup too)
4. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation (there will be an in depth review on this coming soon cos I love it!!)
5. Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Caramel; heard so much about this.
1. Botanics: Toner, cleansing oil, face cloth and sponge (never tried these before but got good recommendations so review should be up soon)
2. Neutrogena facial wash (a repurchase) and 3in1 cleansing lotion
3. Sanctuary : 5min thermal mask and creme souffle (never tried before)
No7 cleansing brush; this is a very CHEAP dupe for the clarisonic; definitely looking forward to using this.
So these are the
few things I bought; have you tried any of these before? What do you think? Did it work for you? And what would you lovelies like me to review first.
Wishing you all an amazing week ahead full of great news.
If your hear is broken, you'll find God right there; if you're kicked in the gut,he'll help you catch your breath.