Monday 23 November 2015

Must Have Liquid Lipstick ~ KatVonD Liquid Lipstick ♥

Hey loves; hope you're all well & enjoying the week so far! Today I am bringing you an updated swatch & review of the KatVonD liquid lipsticks.
I already raved about them here but then I only had 1 colour, I however managed to grab 2 other colours I was lusting after &  now they have extended it to more shades & I want more. There are 28 shades in total. Sigh.
So I picked up Lolita & Vampira in addition to LUV that I already had.





Lolita is described as a chestnut rose & it looks like the perfect nude on me here. On lighter skintones it looks like the 'Kylie Jenner' lip colour.
I wore it here with a brown lip liner to line my lips.




LUV is described as a rich violet & here I wore it with a deep purple lipliner; MAC Vino. 
I love this colour.




Vampira is described as a deep reddish burgundy & I absolutely love this colour. I wasn't sure about it before because of the rusty look but I discovered that I love how it looks. This is perfect look for Autumn/Winter. 

As stated before the consistency is very creamy & I have grown to love it more. It glides on ever so nicely & does not dry out your lips as certain liquid lipsticks do.
It stays on for long periods of time, I lick my lips a lot I have noticed so I usually have to reapply in the middle but other than that, I love love love the formula!

I have also done a quick video on instagram (@afeeyah) showing how it goes on smoothly & how it looks.

Get the KatVonD liquid lipsticks here! Sephora now hips to the UK & most of Europe. 

Here are the other products on my face:
Foundation (Mac Prolongwear)
Concealers (MakeupForeverHd in 18 & Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande)
Eyebrowns (Anastasia Beverley Hills Pomade)
Contour (Covergirl Ebony Bronzer & Sleek Face Form in Medium)
Eyes (Mac All that glitters on the lid & ABH eyeshadows)

What's your favourite colour?
Do you have any KatVonD liquid lipsticks?
Let me know below,
Afeeyah xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig