Tuesday 10 September 2013

Italy's Beauty Haul; Sephora, Kiko, Bioderma etc

Hello my lovelies how are you all? Hope everyone is alright and doing really well. Today I am excited to show you a few beauty things that I bought when I was on holiday in Italy. Trust me I would have bought a lot more but I am not a millionaire (yet) so I couldn't buy it all.
First stop I made was to Sephora because unfortunately we don't have a Sephora here in the UK (unfortunately).



Yes this is a Make Up For Ever powder, this is something we don't have here and when I saw it I couldn't leave Sephora without buying something. This is a powder which can be used as a foundation or as a setting powder I was told. Expect a review :)


Cargo was having a sale in Sephora so I was able to grab these 2 for 5euros each; BARGAIN!!
The first product is a double ended mascara with a primer end and a mascara end so am looking forward to seeing if it works.
The second product is a HD lipgloss and I can't wait to wear it; I have stopped myself from using all my purchases until I blogged about it and now I can go crazyyyyy :)

I then went into KIKO and I have heard quite a few good things about kiko, here's a review by Lily Melrose.


Because I haven't tried the brand Kiko before I only bought 2 items, a concealer and a lipstick of course.
Expect a review soon ladies :)


I left the best for last; I stumbled on Bioderma in a pharmacy and I screeched ( I really did) cos I have been wanting to get my hands on these for a while but I was a bit hesitant of buying it off Ebay and I can't wait to use it tonight!!!
I also got a Caudalie face mask cos the lady that worked there told me it's great for acne prone skin.
We'll see.
These products really do excite me, hope you lovelies enjoyed. Do you have any of these products? If so, how do you like em?
Talk to you later, I have done enough talking 
xxxAfeeyahxxx


Ask and it shall be given unto you. Mat 7vs7



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Nice Selections :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/09/choies-trend-2014-leather-platform-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice !!
    http://fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thant Kiko lipstick looks lovely. Be sure to do a review on it, would love to know what its like xx

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post.. The lipstick looks nice!

    Please check out my recent posts :)

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri, will definitely check out your posts
      xxxAfeeyah

      Delete
  5. Hope to see a review on these soon.How i wish they had these in the UK. cool blog btw
    Tanaka x

    Please check out my youtube channel and blog at www.t-anaka.blogspot.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9QyEGnAyc2FA3CmUhzNJZA/videos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I will deffo review them. Thaks hun
      xxx

      Delete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig