Tuesday, 24 September 2013

LFW Streetstyle A/W '13

Hello you gorgeous people; how are you doing? I see you survived yesterday's Monday blues but if you are still feeling a bit down, I am here to brighten your day. A whole lot.
So we all know London Fashion Week was last week and there was so much to see; unfortunately I wasn't able to attend but the internet is a great big place so I was able to catch up with the street style and boy was I blown away; here are a few I loved. This is in no particular order but just sit back and enjoy.














Did you attend LFW? If you did; leave your blog link down below,I wanna check your outfits out.
Have a safe and lovely week everyone.
Fall is here and it's super exciting!
xxxAfeeyahxxx


Be the best version of yourself.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome hun, come again xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the looks especially the 2nd to the last photo! georgous!

    dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love those looks too; thanks for visiting xxx

      Delete
  3. These looks are gorgeous!!!

    XOXO ♥ Kia - Cosmo Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig